Sunday 12 October 2014

Purple Playgroup Dress

Purple Playgroup Dress
Pattern: Playgroup Dress by Fresh Stitch Patterns 

I made this little dress up a month or two ago. 
We have only just managed to get a couple of photos of this dress in action.







I made this dress for my 6.5 year old.
She is starting to get a little fussier with her clothing choices
but I think this dress looks quite sweet on her.


It is a little too short to be worn as a dress and a little too long to be called a top, 
but either way it looks good with stretchy pants.



I like this dress because you only really need a small amount of feature fabric 
and the rest can be made from cheaper material, still creating a lovely outfit.


Next time I will make it a little shorter and call it a top :)





2 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet dress/top! The feature fabric is so sweet! My daughter got fussy about her clothing at two and a half haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the fabric combination and the overall look is amazing. Looks like a great pattern.

    ReplyDelete