Thursday 30 October 2014

Evil Doctor and Nurse - Halloween 2014

*WARNING*
Contains graphic pictures

Evil Doctor and Nurse - Halloween 2014

My son told me that he wanted to dress as a doctor for Halloween this year. 
My daughter decided she would like to go as a nurse.

The two make an evil looking pair.


To make my sons costume I used  Simplicity 4388 for the scrubs.
I changed it slightly to remove the front pleat and added a pocket.
For the coat I used New Look 6018 . 
Because the pattern was originally for girls I had to alter it slightly. 
I made it a little narrower at the sides, omitted the collar and added some large pockets.


My daughters costume was made using New Look 6602 for the dress.
I copied the apron from here. It is the one I made last year for my youngest daughter.
The hat was made to fit on a headband.







Happy Halloween Everyone!









No comments:

Post a Comment